2 tablespoons oil
corn tortillas, stacked, cut in half
and then transversely into thin strips
3 cans vegetable broth (14 ounces each)
3/4 kilo of zucchini, peeled, seeded,
and cut into 1 cm
1 (14.5 ounce) can diced tomatoes,
You can add green chillies.
1 tablespoon minced garlic
1. Fry half of the tortilla strips in a pan with a
tablespoon oil for 5 minutes or until crisp.
2. Drain it on a plate lined with paper towels.
3. Repeat until done.
4. Add squash, garlic, and chicken broth in a pot and
bring it to a boil.
5. Reduce heat to simmer and cook,
covered, until squash is tender, about 5 minutes.
6. Add chicken and tomatoes and cook,
simmer them another 5 minutes.
7. To serve, pour the soup into bowls with some tortilla strips,
garnished with ingredients you like.