1.Get enough sleep: Proper sleep is essential for optimal health and it helps metabolize stress hormones better than any other known entity.
2. Meditate for at least 5-to 15 minutes each day, to calm and soothe your mind.
3. Begin your day with a positive affirmation.
4. Exercise regularly. Ideally, aim for a comprehensive program that includes high intensity exercise and straight training along with core-building exercise and stretching.
5. Breathe properly. When you breathe in and out fully through your nose you activate your parasympathetic rest-and restore nervous system, which expands the lower lobes of your longs, and therefore engages the vagus nerves.
6.”Relax the back of your throat”. So many woman have thyroid problems it’s from chronic tension here; because you are pretty sure the feminine voice isn’t going to be heard. It hasn’t being heard for 5,000 years. You’re not alone. But it’s being heard now.
7. Practice self love and unconditional acceptance. Look at yourself in the mirror at least once a day, and saying: “I love you”.
8. After 21 days, something will happen to you. You’ll see a part of you that looks back at you, and you begin to believe it. I love myself exactly as I am. I no longer wait to be perfect in order to love myself .
9. Optimize your vitamin D levels. Get your vitamin D leve checked. Ideally, you’ll want your range of 50-70 ng/ml.
10. Sunlight is not the enemy. It’s lack antioxidants in your diet that is the enemy. Natural light is a lovely source of Vitamin D; You can’t overdose. But many people to get their levels of vitamin D into optimal are going to need 5,000 to 10,000 international units per day. So, vitamin D is important.
11.Cultivate an active social life; enjoy some face to face time with like mind people.
12. Epsom salt baths (20 minutes, three times per week) are simple, inexpensive way to get magnesium into your body.
13. Keep a gratitude journal. Each night, before you go to bed, write down five things that you are grateful for, or five things that brought you pleasure.
14. Remember: Every emotion is associated with a biochemical reality in your body. So, you want to bring the emotion of generosity, pleasure, receiving, and open-heartedness. The same things that create heart health creates breast health.